Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Year, New Location...Now from Kentucky!

So many new things!

We made it to Kentucky, and it took us 7 days! You can see RoB's recap of day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6, and day 7.  It was a great drive especially because we were able to take our time and enjoy ourselves, we also didn't hit any bad weather, yay!

A couple new things I would like to do while I'm here in Kentucky, some of which have to do with my blog!  The first thing I've noticed is that you can't really rely on yelp or urbanspoon the way we used to in California.  There just aren't enough users, leaving us with too small a sample size.  In order to try and help this I plan to join both yelp and urbanspoon and review places I go, in hopes of making it more worthwhile in the future.  I also plan to talk about all kinds of fun Kentucky things like that (but only the good places :) here, on my blog!

One other thing I'd like to do more of is book reviews and other book/writing topics.  I love to read, and I read a lot.  I also used to be more involved with librarything early reviewers and hope to get back into that.  I recently joined the website book blogs and even though I will mostly use that as a way for me to find good blogs to read, I'd also like some of those members to stop by here and see what I have to say! Lastly, I hope to revisit my NaNoWriMo story, the whole point of it for me was to have a good starting place, which I think I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment