Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hey guess what? I moved!

I knew my time in Kentucky was temporary and it was only a matter of time before I moved, well that happened last weekend.  I am now in Washington State, the southeastern part (the Tri-cities to be exact).  I've only been here a few days but already miss Lexington a bit.  That could be because I miss my friends, RoB, and Angel.  RoB and Angel will be joining me out here in May (it will be our 3rd road trip across the country), but until then I'm on my own.


I try to find thins to keep me busy anytime I move somewhere new.  I like to try an find some sports teams to play with, a community band or orchestra, good places to take my dog, and more recently a good gym.  I've also tried to start finding good restaurants and wineries to check out.  For those of you that move a lot, what re the first things you look for when you move somewhere new? What makes you feel settled in in a new city?

I really just like to try and get a good feel for an area, and I don't want to miss out on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment