Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Orchid Success, Wishing for a Snowpocalypse, and Some Sports

I bought a new beauty on Friday at the Farmer’s Market.  I asked the seller which ones were the easiest to keep alive, letting him know that I’ve almost killed one that didn’t belong to me.  He then gave me a discount!  Probably felt sorry for me...

Friday
There were two blooms on Friday, and when I came in on Monday there were four!  It makes me so happy and it is very pretty.  Hopefully I will be able to keep this one alive.

Monday
I think I’m the only person in my part of California who wishes we were having a Snowpocalypse.  The rest of the country has gotten so much snow these past months, and we haven't got anything.  I miss having real seasons...

The Michigan Basketball team is on a 2 game winning streak, woohoo!  But most importantly we went to East Lansing and finally put little brother back in his place, wow he was getting annoying! 

Also excited to hear that Fernando Torres will be transferring from Liverpool to Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment