Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day for Me!

I have never been allowed to make a big deal about Valentine's day because my boyfriend's birthday is the day after.  This means it is all about him and I am usually just an afterthought :(  This year, to my surprise, I actually got a gift (chocolate!) and flowers for Valentine's Day.  I think it is the first time in my life that I have ever gotten flowers from a guy!  I know it's very cliche and typical but I do really like flowers and it made me very happy.
I also got chocolates from a fancy local place called Michael Mischer.  I haven't tried all of them yet but the champagne is my favorite so far.
We tried to think of the last time my boyfriend got me anything for Valentine's Day.  The only thing I could think of was sophomore year when he left a handmade card on my dorm room door saying he didn't have any money or a car (it had just died) but I should still like him, romantic huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment