Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Moving Forward with my Blog

Last night I was cooking (no seriously, I was, stop laughing, it's not a joke!) and listeneing to College Football Live from the other room.  They mentioned something about us hitting the halfway point in the college football season which made me very sad.  I was already thinking about how I sad I get when the season is over and having to wait until the next season.  Then I realized I have no clue where I'll be next year during football season, and I got a bit shocked (not quite scared).  My job has had me moving around lately, but I always kinda knew what was up next.  When my job is done here in Kentucky in June, I have no clue where I'll be headed next.

I like to plan things and micro manage and I get a little freaked out with not knowing what will happen, but my company has been good to me so I expect that whatever happens next I will be ok with.  I do like having this blog as something constant in my ever changing life, but I've been a bit flighty with some of my posts.  There are quite a few  things I start and then never finish (Lexington dog park tour, 30x30, ect).  Well my new goal is to finish up and follow up on all those things so I can move forward with other stuff on this blog!  I might also try making some other improvments to explanniefyfed as well, please let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment